With you for the long term
Continuing our support for secondary schools
Want to get GLOW-ing again this year?
If you’re thinking about how to continue improving the understanding and enjoyment of maths in your classroom, take a look at our brand new Secondary TfM Sustaining programme. Focused around six key areas of focus, this new approach is designed to help further meet the needs/priorities of your school. They are:
- Mathematical Thinking – practical strategies to develop mathematical thinking across Key Stages 3 & 4
- Coherence – building coherent learning journeys from Year 7 to 11
- Maths and Science – practical strategies to support Maths and Science departments in working more closely together
- Leading Mastery – best practice/knowledge share with peers; exploring ways to scale-up teaching for mastery across a department
- Refreshing/relaunch Teaching for Mastery – working one-to-one with one GLOW’s Local Leaders of Maths Education (LLMEs) to refresh and reinvigorate TfM in your department
- Collaborative planning – co-plan lessons and design tasks with colleagues to secure/deepen understanding in the classroom
Find out more and sign up today!
Click here for more information about the programme, including how to sign up and get involved.