Points to consider:
- Rapid graspers are challenged through more demanding problems which deepen their knowledge of the same content rather than being moved onto content from future years groups ‘Differentiation by Depth’.
- Pupils’ difficulties and misconceptions are identified through immediate formative assessment and addressed with rapid interventio
- Planning Different Types of Questions
- Questions Than Can Help to Extend Children’s Thinking
- How can we meet the needs of all pupils without differentiation of lesson content? How can we record progress without levels?
- How to differentiate tasks for depth of understanding – the meaning of the mean
- How to Extend a Task for Advanced Learners